Las Rozas Village, Juan Ramon Jimenez 3 street. Phone: + 34 916 404 908. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open 10.00h to 21.00h and Saturday since 10.00h to 22.00h.
I recommend train in Atocha to El Pinar Rozas (C8A, C8B, C10). Also taxi but it will cost expensive, about €35.
To buy has innumerable brands. Adolfo Domínguez; Bimba & Lola, leather bags are an authentic collection; Carolina Herrera; Desigual; Gucci, I suggest that the new model Crystal Embroidered Suede moccasin is proved; Geox, well known for its thermal feathers; Hugo Boss; Levi’s; Lacoste, the crocodile is still fashionable; Punto Blanco; Real Madrid Official Store; Tommy Hilfiger.
After shopping when filling the stomach. Cafe & Tapas reopened its doors on 18th March 2016; finally your palate can taste this dish known as “tapas”.
It has WIFI; game’s zone; feeding and changing rooms; and even to leave your pet kennels.
Serrano shopping make this same that is one of the most important shopping streets in Madrid. Located in the central Barrio Salamanca.
Serrano street the form of bars, restaurants, homes, hotels, schools, banks and above all endless fashion shops.
Cortefiel; Zara; Adolfo Domínguez, I suggest guys moccasin leather burgundy, are gallant and comfortable shoes; Loewe; Tintoretto; Armani; Purificación García; Roberto Verino.
Goya shopping are also a fashion phenomenon. It is advisable, if you don’t want to spend amount, which pass through this area.
Tanit is a sector aimed at fashion Ibiza. Elegance, comfort and simplicity if your style is your store.
Oysho lingerie chain takes new collections constantly, nice clothes for a thrill of being.
Fashion in Madrid is like the city itself, with many tendencies. You can walk through the Barrio Salamanca and purchase packages sum amount; see cheap stores in your neighborhood; online shopping; Internet.
It just depends on how much you want to spend.
Don’t forget that Madrid is one of the European capitals with the best shopping experience.
The five best Outlet Madrid:
- Las Rozas. Best deals on collections of Adolfo Domínguez, Trucco, Desigual, Mango, Massimo Dutti, Adidas. Ferrari Store.
- Massimo Dutti, Levi’s, Mango. Nike. Lefties.
- San Sebastián de los Reyes. Bimba & Lola, Trucco, Bumpy, Converse, Adidas, Amichi, Hugo Boss, Nike, Levi’s, Mango, Massimo Dutti, Women Secret.
- Las Rozas Village. World leading brands with authentic collections from previous seasons with discounts up to 60%.
- I recommend these Outlet Madrid in the center if you don’t want to move too:
- Salvadro Bachillar, Gravina 11 street.
- Daviddelfín, Gregorio 1 street.
- Dayton, Alberto Alcocer 47
- Il Griffone, Lagasca 42 street.
- Factorysposa, Laguna 74 street.
- Outletmoto, Mota del Cuervo 18 street.
El Corte Inglés of Madrid, excellence, is the center where you can find any kind of enser you need, ranges, models and any type of collection.
Look at the web to find out what is closer to you.
Brands like Tommy Hilfiger; Sfera; Easy Wear; Gocco, always advise for your little sons / daughters be dressed with the best glamour.